Friday 20 July 2012

TONI & GUY Haircare Products!






My attempt at demonstrating the effects of the products :)

I had run out of my TRESemme heat protector and headed down to my local boots to buy another when i discovered the 3 for £10 deal on most of their higher-end hair care brands (Toni & Guy, James Brown, Mark Hill, John Freida, Charles Worthington). After seeing that the heat protector i previously used has now increased to £5 i thought it would be more worth my money to get some products included in the deal. I bought the Heat Protection Mist (£6.39), Dry Shampoo (£7.19) and Volumising Shampoo for fine hair  (£5.99) all for just £10! I have tried out all three products and they all smell lovely, rather different from my usual fruity hair shampoo scents, the smell is fresh and resembles that of a salon shampoo smell- which is always a plus! The dry shampoo doesn't leave that horrible white powder in your hair however i'm not sure if i would repurchase it at its full price as £7 seems a bit too much to spend on a dry shampoo. The shampoo left my hair feeling squeaky clean at first, whilst still retaining some moisture to my hair, making it manageable. After only using the heat protector 2 or 3 times it is difficult to comment on its effectiveness, however the packaging enables you to 'mist' your hair with the product, evenly distributing it through your hair. The packaging of all three products is also rather desirable, its simple yet elegant and looks like the type of product only available at top salons so that's always a plus! 

P.S. Sorry for not posting for such a long time but i had to take care of a lot of things, however i'm back now and will try to update my blog as much as possible from now on :) 


-x-




No comments:

Post a Comment