Wednesday 4 July 2012

NAKED 2 Palette - Review



from left to right- Foxy, Half Baked, Bootycall, Chopper, Tease, Snakebite, Suspect, Pistol, Verve, YDK, Busted, Blackout

Foxy, Half Baked, Bootycall and Chopper





Right, where do I start, I LOVE this palette! It's filled with 12 amazing yet wearable colours perfect for both everyday and for a neutral smoky eye- great for a night out. 3 are matte shadows (foxy, tease and blackout) and the rest are gorgeous shimmery shades that last all day even without a primer. My favourites have to be YDK, Snakebite and Verve as these are the ones I use the most. My everyday look consists of YDK on the whole lid, Snakebite in the crease, Verve in the inner corner, a bit of mascara and I'm good to go! Foxy and Bootycall are also great hues for highlighting under the brow. I purchased mine at House of Fraser where it currently retails at £36, a bit on the pricey side but it is definitely worth the price and will last you a very long time. It also comes with a double- ended synthetic eyeshadow brush, one end consisting of fluffy blending bristles and the other a smaller flat surface brush- presumably used for packing on the shadow, however I am not very fond of it as i find the colour does not show up well on the eye lid. Despite this, Urban Decay have made up for this by including another freebie which is their travel size Lip Junkie lipgloss in Naked.

Price: £36
Size: 1.5g x 12 of baked shadows
Worth Purchasing? Yes

+ Positive:
highly pigmented colours
wearable
long lasting 

- Negative:
price 


-x-

1 comment: